Copyright Agreement and Authorship Responsibility
I am submitting the paper for publication in the Journal of Advanced Scientific Research as original article. I certify that:
- I have participated sufficiently in the conception and design of this work and the analysis of the data, as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it.
- I have reviewed the paper carefully at my level. The author(s) insure that no contractual relations or proprietary considerations exist that would affect the publication of information in the submitted manuscript.
- There is no conflict of interest of any sort. Neither has the manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my authorship been published in any language, in any journal nor is being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The in vivo study on animals was carried out in accordance with the law, and ethics (if applicable).
- The text, matter, script, title used in describing the presentation of manuscript is not a case of Plagiarism.
- I/we give consent for publication in the above said journal in any media (Print, electronic, or any other), and assign copyright to the above said journal in the event of its publication in the same.
- I/we affirm that the manuscript does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. I/we agree to indemnify and hold harmless the above-said journal in respect of any claim on account of violation of intellectual property rights.
- Furthermore, I attest that I shall produce the data upon which the manuscript is based for examination by the editors or their assignees if requested.